Non-Conformist Chapels

There has been a strong non-conformist Christian presence in Moreton since the first Presbyterian Chapel was built in 1692. This no longer stands but it was followed by the Unitarian Chapel, built in 1802, the Methodist Chapel, erected in 1817, the Baptist Chapel, established in 1790 and rebuilt in the 1850s, and the Congregational Chapel put up in 1862.

Baptist Chapel,
Fore Street

Unitarian Chapel,
Cross Street

Methodist Chapels,
Cross Street

Congregational Chapel,
Station Road

 

 

^ TOP ^