9 LIME STREET. Listed by English Heritage (ID no. 85097) as 'House, at the end of a row. Probably late C18... The largely unaltered front with sash windows and thatched roof make this building an important element in the street.'
DOLPHIN HOUSE. Listed by English Heritage (ID no. 85096) as 'House, formerly the Dolphin Inn. Probably C18 and possibly with some earlier fabric, repaired and remodelled after a fire of 1816.'
GENEVA COTTAGE. Listed by English Heritage (ID no. 85095) as ‘House. Probably C18 or with earlier fabric and with C19 additions and alterations... This is one of the few thatched roof buildings to have survived in the centre of Moretonhampstead and as such it is important to the character of the town.’
GENEVA ISLAND. Included in the Courtenay Survey (circa 1790) as the 'New Yarn Market' and adjoining house, then in the possession of Joan Floud's trustees.
JACOB’S WELL. Spring at the bottom of Lime Street. Road above used to be called Mary Steps.
LIME PITS. Included in the Courtenay Survey (circa 1790) where Joshua Horrill is said to occupy a house.
MARY STEPS. Original name for Lime Street, leading down to Jacob’s Well. Now preserved in the name of a house.
MILL. Included in the Courtenay Survey (circa 1790) where described as a grist mill and as 'a water mill adjoining the glebe' then in the tenancy of Mr Edward Cragg and Mr Daniel Berry.
MILLBROOK. The name given to the Wray to ther north of Lime Street.